Broccoli microgreens contain:
- Vitamins A, B, C, E, and K
- Amino Acids
- Very rich in sulforaphane, which is known to reduce inflammation, detox the body, fight free radicals, and prevent cancer.
- Presence of sulforaphane also fights depression and helps manage other mental health issues including schizophrenia.
- Helps stimulate the immune system.
- High levels of calcium supports bone health and prevents osteoporosis.
- Contains folate, which is essential for women in pregnancy.
- Helps control cholesterol levels and improves blood circulation.
- Improves metabolism and helps with weight loss.
- Can be used to treat stomach ulcers.