Pea microgreens contain:
- Vitamin A, B, C and E
- Amino Acids
- Contains diuretic and antioxidant properties which regulate kidney function, help detoxify the body and combat premature ageing.
- Strengthens the immune system and increases energy levels.
- Regulates insulin and blood sugar, and reduces bad cholesterol. This lowers the risk of heart disease, diabetes and stroke.
- High in dietary fibre, it aids digestion, stimulates metabolism and supports weight loss.
- Contains cancer-fighting properties and is especially useful in treating stomach cancer.
- Contains folate, which is essential for women in pregnancy.
- Helps regulate hormones, especially during menopause.
- Helps prevent Alzheimers.