Sunflower microgreens contain:
- Vitamins A, B, C, D and E
- Amino Acids
- Contains tryptophan which produces serotonin. This can promote healthy sleep, fight depression and support healthy thyroid function..Presence of vitamin D also promotes stable moods.
- Source of lecithin which can improve memory and brain function, support liver and kidney function, aid in vitamin absorption, lower cholesterol levels and reduce blood pressure.
- Contains folate, which is essential for women in pregnancy and can reduce negative symptoms in menopause.
- High levels of zinc can boost male fertility.
- Works as a decongestant for respiratory conditions such as asthma or influenza.
- Contains antioxidants that fight free radicals, detoxes the liver, prevent signs of premature ageing and prevent cancer.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties which combats illness.