Basil microgreens contain:
- Vitamins A, B, C, E, and K
- Amino Acids
Aside from providing many essential nutrients, basil also:
- Improves blood circulation and controls cholesterol levels, which helps prevent heart disease and supports the management of diabetes.
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties, which can help ease joint pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis or fibromyalgia.
- Contains antibacterial properties which can assist with food safety as well as stomach infections, nausea and gut health.
- Works as a decongestant for respiratory conditions such as asthma or influenza.
- Considered a powerful adaptogen or anti-stress agent, which combats depression, anxiety and physical diseases.
Sweet and fresh.
There are no reviews yet.